Monday, May 24, 2010

Room 7 is playing with the new Apple Ipad!

For the next 2 weeks Room 7 are lucky enough to have the new Apple Ipad in their room. We are all learning how to use it and all the cool applications that it has. Here are what some of the children in Room 7 think:
Javaughn saids:
"I think it is really cool to have an ipad in our room. It has cool games and functions like the ipod touch"

Kiana saids:
"I think it is a little confusing, a bit hard to control, but I really want to learn how to use it properly because it looks really fun"

Josh saids:
"It's very cool and very interactive because you can touch it. I am still trying to get use to it. There are alot of applications to choose from, and I think that it is like a touch screen computer but better because you can hold it in your hands. I would love to have one all the time in class"


Neha saids:
"It is really fun, I like the touch screen and it is so quick. I like that when you turn the screen in your hands the picture turns too. There are lots of learning games for children on it. I would love to be able to have one all the time in class"




8 comments:

michelle said...

Looks like you are having fun.

Zeenat said...

Can not wait to have a go on the Ipad it looks like so much fun!

Sophie said...

Aren't we lucky to have the Ipad in Room 7, how cool!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys in Room 7 are enjoying yourselves a lot. Great blog Room 7, your school seems to be really cool!!!

sohail said...

the ipad looks so cool with the new ferrari game

Anonymous said...

i hope i get a turn on the ipad soon!!!!i think it will be fun !!!/room 7 is lucky to have an ipad

Heymilly said...

Thanks for sharing your ideas about the iPad Room 7. When Room 12 used the iPad they REALLY loved it too. I think they learnt how to use the iPad faster than I did! Do you think all schools in the future should have iPads instead of laptops?
Miss Signal

Ashley said...

Wow that is really cool.
I wish we could have an i pad.